It can be helpful to list the team's practice policies on your website.
- 10 & Under swimmer must be able to swim one length of the pool unassisted (and with out stopping to hold on to the side) 11 & older swimmers must be able to swim 2 lengths of the pool unassisted and with out stopping to hold on to the side)
- Practice will be divided by age and lane
- Swimmers must cooperate with coaches and allow fellow swimmers to participate with out being distracting.
- All swimmers must be members of the Shallowford Lakes pool, see info about different memberships here http://shallowfordlakes.org/pool/
- In the case of bad weather where practice will need to be cancelled or delayed please Text: Text slion to 84483, check our Facebook page, watch email as well.